Marin Luxury Cars, LLC
Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity.
We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success.
Our organization spans across 15 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price.
Marin Luxury Cars is looking to hire a highly skilled Automotive Technician to work on Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a demanding and fast paced environment. You should have demonstrated experience as an auto mechanic on cars and light trucks along with an ASE certificate. You will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles. As a family owned and operated store, we can offer a competitive salary based on level of service. Smog Certified a Plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least two (2) years of automotive experience.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, yet reliable and competent.
- Strong ability to coordinate activities with other staff members.
- Good attention to detail, and ability to read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language.
- Must have a valid California driver’s license and have and maintained an acceptable and safe driving record.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Completes a variety of vehicle repairs from (but not limited to) oil changes to engine repairs.
- Diagnoses cause of malfunction and perform repairs as needed.
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Examines vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Maintains communication with Service Advisors if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Completes all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- Documents all work performed and findings on repair orders and inspection sheets.
- Achieves the production objectives set by management.
- Provides the administrative assistance necessary to complete warranty repair orders and other tasks assigned by management.
- Maintains communication with Parts Department on status or parts.
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by service management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIROMENTS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Safely work with team to lift and maneuver items weighing up to 100 pounds. Stand, walk or sit for long periods of time without resting. Ability to perform routine kneeling, crouching or crawling. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is headquartered in Marin County CA.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt, Monday to Friday with some weekends/Holidays.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Price Simms Family Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.