Marin Luxury Cars, LLC
Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity.
We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success.
Our organization (Price Simms Family Dealership) spans across 15 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price.
Marin Luxury Cars is looking for a personable Sales Manager. This position reports to the General Manager and General Sales Manager. This individual should possess an outstanding track record of successfully and profitably closing customers and developing team members. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial fire, and an affinity for adopting and leveraging the latest tools and technologies. He or she should also have a passion for delivering value to customers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- An associate degree or a high school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license
- A proven track record in motor vehicle sales would be advantageous.
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude.
- The ability to be competitive while maintaining the client's best interests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be directly responsible for selling vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards, as set at the sole discretion of the dealership.
- Coordinate with the sales manager to set and meet new and used sales quotas. Meet the profit margin goals for vehicle sales.
- Maintain current knowledge and familiarity with new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers. Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technology changes in the product.
- Perform pre-delivery inspection and road test before delivery to customer.
- Deliver vehicles to customers after purchase. This process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Utilize the delivery of any new or used vehicle to create an event that will facilitate customer loyalty to the dealership. Understand equity and values and be able to explain depreciation to customer.
- Conduct telephone transactions courteously and promptly.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Attend pertinent training and stay current with sales department concerns and sales techniques.
- Attend regular sales meetings.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIROMENTS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Safely work with team to lift and maneuver items weighing up to 100 pounds. Stand, walk or sit for long periods of time without resting. Ability to perform routine kneeling, crouching or crawling. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is headquartered in Marin County CA.
This position may require traveling to other locations as required.
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt, Monday to Friday with some weekends/Holidays
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Price Simms Family Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.