Marin Luxury Cars, LLC
Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity.
We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success.
Our organization spans across 15 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price.
Price Simms Family Dealerships is looking for a Service Attendant. The Service Attendant performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
The Service Attendant assists the Service Department in checking in and directing clients when arriving to our service area, ensuring complete customer satisfaction by moving vehicles in and around the service area/lot, maintaining a clear service drive, ensuring the cleanliness of the area, the cleanliness of the vehicles when completed and in the service area, delivering vehicles to customers after service is complete in a timely manner, and transporting customers to/from their home or work when needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years of porter experience (preferred)
- Valid Drivers’ License
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives vehicles to and from service areas and lot as needed.
- Installs protective coverings (seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, etc.) and tags in all vehicles brought in for service.
- Runs the service driveway in a professional manner.
- Washes and cleans vehicles as needed.
- Helps maintain lot appearance by cleaning driveway and sidewalks.
- Helps maintain shop cleanliness, including windows, doors, floors, etc.
- Transports customers to and from their home when needed and requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIROMENTS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Safely work with team to lift and maneuver items weighing up to 100 pounds. Stand, walk or sit for long periods of time without resting. Ability to perform routine kneeling, crouching or crawling. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is headquartered in Marin County CA. This position may require traveling to other locations as required.
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt, Monday to Friday with some weekends/Holidays
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Price Simms Family Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.