Marin Luxury Cars, LLC
Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity.
We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success.
Our organization spans across 15 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price.
Volvo Marin is seeking an individual to assist our sales staff by printing the documents needed to complete the purchase of a vehicle, including loan/lease documents and DMV registration. Our sales staff will sign with the customer and return to you to review and finalize. We offer training for this position and would prefer someone with experience in the automotive industry but is not required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy.
- Ability to operate and use keyboard and other standard office equipment.
- Proficiency in computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.
- Ability to securely store or discard documents and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all required paperwork and prepares documentation for signature.
- Verifies all documents are signed and completed properly.
- Process and package retail/lease contracts to lenders.
- Filing hardcopy documents and electronic file formats.
- Submitting Incentives and promotion documents to Manufacture.
- Remitting Products to vendors.
- Performing other administrative duties, when required and other duties as assigned.
Required to work weekends and some holidays. Days off will be mid-week. Hours are 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
This position is headquartered in Marin County CA.
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Price Simms Family Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.