Marin Luxury Cars, LLC
Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity.
We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success.
Our organization spans across 15 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price.
Price Simms Family Dealerships is looking for a personable Service Advisor to act as the liaison between our customers and service technicians. The Service Advisor's responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, verifying insurance, conducting inspections, and test-driving cars. The Service Advisor will ensure customer service by working with customers to determine their vehicle issues and problems, determining the repair timeline, and working with technicians to convey the customers' concerns with accurate repair descriptions.
To be a successful Service Advisor, you should have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills. You should also have a strong understanding of automotive technology and of the automotive industry.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree in Mechanics or a related field is advantageous.
- Experience in the automotive field.
- Strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry.
- Proficiency with industry-specific software.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate with mechanics, customers, and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting customers and directing them to available mechanics.
- Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
- Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or provide in-depth information about available parts and service options to customers.
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Providing customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car.
- Managing and overseeing the dealership's workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related to customers and processing their payments.
- Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIROMENTS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Safely work with team to lift and maneuver items weighing up to 100 pounds. Stand, walk or sit for long periods of time without resting. Ability to perform routine kneeling, crouching or crawling. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is headquartered in Marin County CA. This position may require traveling to other locations as required.
Full-time, Non-Exempt, Monday to Friday with some weekends/Holidays
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Price Simms Family Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.