Marin Luxury Cars, LLC
Service Administrative Assistant
Our Goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity.
We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success.
Our organization spans across 15 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price.
Price Simms Family Dealerships is looking for a Service Support individual with Automotive Experience. As Service Support, you will be a liaison between the customer and the service department, scheduling appointments, reviewing service history and relaying important information about vehicle maintenance and repairs to customers. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting company in a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and welcomes service customers
- Answers telephones/service calls in a friendly and courteous manner
- Schedules service appointments
- Checks customers in for scheduled appointments
- Check loaner vehicles in and out
- Monitor loaner fleet for readiness and maintenance
- Drives vehicles from service lane to proper place in service parking lot
- Retrieves customer vehicles when service is complete, if needed
- Other duties, as assigned, that support the Service department’s operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry preferred
- Ability to implement de-escalation techniques, follow safely protocols, and use sound judgment in making independent decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIROMENTS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Skill in operating office equipment such as a personal computer, copy machine and telephone system. Ability to perform routine bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is headquartered in Marin County CA.
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt, Monday to Friday with some weekends/Holidays
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Price Simms Family Dealerships is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.